- You should study the type, care, and limitations of that type of tree before purchasing and take good care of it.
- Planting trees may not clean the air as effectively as an air purifier.
- Some plants can be toxic to people and animals.
- Some trees have pollen. This can cause allergic reactions in some people.
- Improper or improper tree care can cause the tree to become diseased. This may cause fungus or germs. and can cause air quality to decrease.
- Trees may help relieve symptoms of some diseases. But planting trees is not medicine. not a cure If you feel unwell You should consult a doctor.
Finally, although trees can help clean the air. But cleaning the house, vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping regularly is still necessary and must be done regularly to reduce dust and dirt in the home. And if you have itchy skin, itchy eyes, coughing, and sneezing. After coming into contact with plants or flowers. You should see a doctor to find out the cause UFABET
Air purifying plants are an attractive alternative to reduce Air pollution inside the home because it is cheap. Helps make the house fresh and good for the residents. In addition, some air-purifying plants also have properties that help relieve symptoms of some respiratory diseases. Although there are many advantages to growing plants indoors. But some plants may have some limitations. Therefore, you should study before choosing each type of tree to plant.